Wednesday, March 4, 2009

What's happened during the weekend

BLESSED FRIDAY

I took leave on Friday, just to accomodate more time with mum. Fetched her from Din's place afters work on Thursday. Planned to have her for the weekend at home.

Noticed that time is too precious to waste & that I should show my care towards her while she's still around. She's already 74 but still strong.

I invited some friends of hers to the house for tea on that Friday evening. Served them "mee kari", agar2 laici & curry puff (karipap- sounds..?#%) hehehe... Glad that they were so happy & pleased meeting each other. Maklumlah... lama tak berjumpa.Berborak sampai hampir Maghrib juga....

Felt that that's the best I can do for her right now... given her the chance to meet her friends. Because I felt great too after meeting my friends. Somekind of satisfaction...



FINE SATURDAY

On Saturday, Azree had his extra class (preparation for UPSR). Ilya attended the Kem Bistari Solat program planned by the school. Lucky thing papa is willing to fetch them after their programs while I attended a bertunang invitation. Datin's eldest daughter got engaged to a Johorian.



UNFORTUNATE SUNDAY

First time attending the PIBG meeting of MGPS since Ilya joined that school. She's in std 3 now. High time & i felt that I should go. Intan left that school in 2003. Can't remember why I didn't attend the previous year PIBG meetings. Must have been out of town or for other reasons or else I guess I've always been supportive to the activities run by the school.

But, beyond my expectation, the meeting dragged till 1.00 pm with my empty stomach making noise & start having headache... it got worse, worsen & then worst. Took my lunch but after a while everything came out... Phewh! It's so painful.

That afternoon, nothing much can be done. I need to rest on bed till late in the evening. Felt better although the headache has not gone totally.

3 comments:

  1. what a sacrifice of a mom. hope u r well now. hope ilya will remember that and invite her mom's friends (that inc. me!) for similar treat 15 years down the road, eh?..:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ok... kena jaga makan.. tak bleh lambat, angin o...
    Now dah ok... nithing much to worry

    Insyallah... hope everyone remembers...

    ReplyDelete