Monday, May 18, 2009

VISITED BY OLD FRIENDS

To my surprise, three of my good & old friends(secondary schoolmates) came & pay us a visit after knowing pa was already back home. It was Saturday & they got to wait for one of them off from work before starting the journey. They purposely come all the way from KL for the short visit. They want to see for themselves that pa's already improved.

After tea, we had a ride to TC, just to show them the famous beach. Had a good time together & hoped to have such events more often. Even though I knew that all the three are good drivers, I still worry before getting their feedback saying they've arrived safe & sound slightly after midnight.

You three iron ladies! Thank you for coming & inspiring me.

1 comment:

  1. lalalallaaa. u should post their pics ma.. sure lg best~

    ReplyDelete