Thursday, January 1, 2009

It's a wet day to start off the new year

It has beeen raining since afternoon..... non-stop, but keep drizzling & sometimes pouring....
Not much can be done except to stay in and do the laundry (pull them back from the string & dry them in the dyer).

Too lazy to cook and decided to dine out. Another excuse for me not cooking - to celebrate Intan's Birthday which was suppose to be celebrated last Friday, but we went back to our kampong. It was still drizzling when we get on/off the car. Had a good dinner and a good time with the family except Teh's not around. She already enrolled in UIAM.

A while after we reached home , Rosli arrived with his family. First time meeting them. Wife's name is Ikin.Not bad too, he has 3 sons & a daughter. Eldest is alredy 15 yrs & the youngest is 2+ if I'm not mistaken.

He chat's alot with Jack, locating some of our old friends, tracing them, and planning for re-union one day.

The new beginning day of the year passed in a wet but enjoyable mood.
Welcome to 2009!

4 comments:

  1. congratulations! what a great start. i am a confirmed follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Fizi. I was actually pulled in by you into this blogging. So far, I enjoyed exploring this new world (IT) to me... I may seek yor help again for some new lesson ;ie posting the pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ding dong~
    second follower i guess~U rock mum!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha! I'm just trying to follow the world trend my dear. A lot more to learn.M sure u'll help me out.

    ReplyDelete