Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Time....

I've been quiet for quite some time.. Tak sempat nak tulis, dan lebih suka jadi pembaca 2,3 hari ni.When the school life routine comes back, I'm surely get busy & rushing for time.


Time is so precious & every movement got to be calculated before hand; ie whether "it's gonna take long?" or "will we/I be on time". I guess I'm actually used to be time concious person because of the hostel life where we were guided by the ring of the bell...(way back in secondary school-nostalgia)

As for the 2 kids, they're OK & did show their effort to help out me around in the house. I want them to enjoy life at the same time. Azree likes washing the dishes a lot. Ilya likes to do the cutting, be it fruits, vege & potatoes.


Always lookong foward for weekends, Nak Santai sikit...

No comments:

Post a Comment